Thursday, February 11, 2010

Emptying out Pig!

Mommy and Daddy taught me that all money goes in my Piggy Bank named Pig. If I find something I am to go put it there. I love this game so much that I know all the good places to find coins... Under the cushions where daddy sits after work, in mommy purse, near the washing machine. I am pretty good at finding the goodies too!

So Pig is full! Mommy said it is only 9 months I have been playing this game...and I am a mercenary....whatever that means! So it is time to open a savings account but first we have to count the money!

Here we go!

Putting a few back in for the fun of it!

I am getting good at sorting today!
All this hard work deserves a cracker snack I think

Mommy told me we counted $107.56 in Pig! When the snow goes away we will open my first savings account, and I am already filling Pig back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment